The IMPULSELINE Professional horse rug is a PEMF rug with neck and an additional massage function. This rug is outfitted with fourteen magnetic field coils/applicators on both sides of the spine, running from the poll over the shoulder to the croup and stifle. The inclusion of the shoulders and stifles allows for more targeted treatment of the whole horse.
Excellent comfort and fit through flexible adjustment
Versatile and easy to transport
Robust and resilient
Machine washable at 30°C, modules easily removable
Can be easily used anywhere
Permitted at all international FEI competitions
Made in Germany
from 3.076,15 € incl. VAT
The Professional multifunction control box
Operation is carried out through the Professional multifunction control box which is placed in the specially designed pocket at the withers. This control box allows for cardiovascular-compliant control.
Here you can configure the rug's operation to your horse's individual needs by choosing from 18 preset programmes and 8 sequences. You can also adjust the programmes by, for example, increasing or decreasing the frequency, as well flexibly adjusting massage duration and vibration intensity.
The pulsed magnetic field has a strength of up to 7,800 microtesla.
Scope of delivery for the IMPULSELINE Professional includes horse rug, charging/control box, and transport/storage bag incl. programme documentation.
FAQ IMPULSELINE Professional
How many programmes does the rug have?
- 18 preset programmes and 8 sequences
- Frequency, intensity and duration can be configured individually
- Individual configuration of massage duration and vibration intensity
How many applicators does it have?
- 14 applicators in the back, neck, stifle and shoulder areas
How is the rug sold?
- As a magnetic rug (IMPULSELINE Professional Solo)
- As a magnetic/massage rug (IMPULSELINE Professional Combi)
- As part of a set with the Relax Leg Wraps
Which control box is used with the rug?
- The Professional multifunction control box
Which sizes does the rug come in?
- Pony/M: 225 cm
- Warmblood/XL 255 cm
- Large warmblood (height at withers over 1.80) XXL, 275 cm
Which horses can use the rug?
- Horses with pre-existing conditions, especially in the stifle and shoulder areas
- Comprehensive support through an enlarged magnetic field
- Sport horses that are subject to increased loads
- For support in training
- Clients who want to use one rug on different horses, as it can be more easily configured to suit the needs of each horse
- This rug is often purchased by veterinary surgeons and therapists
- The Professional model is preferred by pro riders
- The Professional leg wraps have 4 coils each, whilst the Relax Leg Wraps have just 2 coils each
- It can only be operated with the Professional multifunction control box